Challengize developed by Egetto AB (Orgnr: 556920-3945)
For more information and questions: email@example.com
1. General info
2. User permission
By logging in and activating an account on Challengize the User hereby grants permission for Challengize and Egetto AB to;
- a) Take part of the users activities registered using third party applications connected to Challengize such as Endomondo, Runkeeper or other trackers connected to the Challengize platform. This also includes activities registered using own registration on the Challengize-platform and Challengize apps.
- b) Display the results of the activities on the Challengize-platform on a team-, unit- and individual level.
- c) Present the results of Health Points survey to the employer on a team-, unit-, and total level. Health Points will not be presented nor displayed on an individual level.
- d) Set all team members as ”friends” by default and display these results in the user’s activity feed.
- e) After approval from the user, to use pictures posted on the platform for marketing purposes, without compensation unless other terms are negotiated.
- f) To send e-mails / push notices to the user with relevant information in connection with the clients Challenge.
- g) To delete points for activities that are faulty or have been registered with obvious faulty information. This shall only be used as a last resort and both the user and Challengize shall first try to find a mutual solution.
3. Pre-requisites to accessing the product
In order to use the product and services involved in Challengize the user needs to have a working Internet connection and a valid e-mail address. The cost for accessing the Internet and for the cost of data traffic is the user’s responsibility. It is up to the user to have knowledge of mobile data plans, abroad as well as domestic.
4. Limitations of using the service.
It is not permitted to use Challengize in commercial or public context unless written permission is given from the supplier. This includes, but is not limited to;
a) Technical changes to the service
c) Copy and/or print any content from the service
d) Hand over username and password to others
- e) Bypass the technical mechanisms used in the service in order to prevent from reproduction and or distribution.
- f) Use the service in contradiction to current laws and regulations
Challengize reserves the right to shut down/terminate the users access to the service if the user is misusing the service.
5. Copy rights
The content in the service is owned by the supplier and partners and is only for the user’s personal use. All copying, distribution or other uses of the content without written approval from the supplier is not permitted.
6. Handling of personal information
At Challengize we care about your personal integrity and strive to always protect your personal data in the best way possible. At Challengize it is our goal to follow all current rules and regulations for personal data protection. For more information read our Privacy notice.
7. Information relevant to the service
The user agrees to that the supplier can send relevant information, offerings etc. to the users by e-mail, sms and / or push messages and notifications.
The service is offered at current status, and the supplier gives no guarantees that the information, content, product or services are entirely correct.
The supplier takes no responsibility for injuries in connection to tips, information, results, articles etc. The user may not use this information for compensation for medical expertise, f.ex. hospital visits.
The supplier reserves the right to continuously change and develop the service supplied. The supplier can only be held responsible to the amount the client has paid for the current service. Smaller technical issues must be seen as normal and
cannot be used to claim breach of contract. The supplier will continuously update, develop and improve the service, and any ”down time” or technical issues cannot be seen as breach of contract.
Any technical problems / down time from third party suppliers connected to Challengize are considered to be outside Challengize control and Challengize cannot be held responsible.
9. User forums, messaging services, social platform etc
In the user forums and / or social platforms connected to or in the service the users agrees to not write anything that can be seen as illegal, insulting, racist, threatening, obscene or in any other way against the law.
Users agree that all pictures uploaded by the user shall follow common sense, and not be seen as illegal, insulting, racist, threatening, obscene or in any other way against the law. The user is a representative of the company and must act accordingly. The supplier can not be held responsible for any pictures uploaded by the user or damages caused by them.
The user also agrees to not use the social forums for any type of commercial use, f.ex. the marketing of products or services.
In the occurrence of a dispute, the user and supplier should try for a settlement. If the parties cannot reach an agreement the supplier has the right to take the dispute to a local authority.